18.12.10

Spoil Kristy Saturday

Today we went to the city to catch up with Matt's dad and have a look at the Myer Christmas windows but after arriving at the windows and seeing the size of the line we decided not to bother, It's just hard to keep a baby waiting for any period of time. It's my birthday on Monday so we thought we would do some shopping It was one of those rare days when you find things you like, I got a pretty amazing dressing gown.

Matt's dad carried Harper around everywhere, Harper was so happy to go with him and loved playing with his beard and looking at all the Christmas decorations in the shops. I'm so lucky I have baby that's happy to be with people other that me.

After a full day out he was so tired and napped in the car, After the last few days it was such a relief not to have to struggle with him over going to sleep.











1 comment: