7.9.10

Sick baby

My poor baby has been sick for the last two day! He has a gastro thing and has not been able to keep a thing down not even breast milk, He has given a whole new meaning to full nappy YUCK....
Yesterday he sleep in my arms all day, I freak out when he gets sick, I wonder if it's a first time Mum thing and if it's better with you next? He must have felt a little better today as he spent some time awake. It was such a beautiful day I decided to take him in the sun for awhile. He still looks beautiful in the shots but is missing that sparkle in his eyes :(  Get better soon my baby boy.









6 comments:

  1. Aww he is so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww hope he feels better soon! i feel his pain with this cold of mine right now.. :o(

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my I really love your third picture on this post its AWESOME! thanks for following and visiting my blog. I hope your little one feels better it sucks when they are sick. Im gonna take a min and look around here. so far I like what I see. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh! Your son is such a little sweetie! I checked out your blog and LOVE your processing style. It's very unique...kind of 70's, retro, back in the day...which I'm totally into right now! You can't tell it from my blog because I can't seem to get it right in Photoshop - LOL! But I love this look! :-)

    Thanks so much for your sweet comments on my blog! Last year I didn't even know how to turn ON my camera...so I'm a total beginner. But it's a really fun hobby. Happy Wednesday! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor baby! I can't imagine what that is like. I sure do wish they could tell what is wrong. He is darling though, nice job ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. How is the beeb feeling today? Are you all getting a little rest? Here's to a better couple of days! Take care.

    ReplyDelete