18.8.11

12 weeks, 2 days ultrasound.

Just got back from our 3 month ultrasound. So amazing!


I think we're having a boy, I definitely saw something between those legs, it's amazing how much you can see with the 4D. I have just goggled finding out the gender this early and it said boys and girls both have a nub at this age so maybe it's still a girl. I'm going to try to stop thinking about it before I drive myself insane. And I said I was not going to find out the sex who am I kidding?

Here is our cute little gummy bear! What a skinny mini *love*





7 comments:

  1. LOVE this!!! What do you want to have?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so precious. i cant wait till we can have our second

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Those early ultrasounds are especially amazing to me - how much they already look like a teeny person.

    ReplyDelete
  4. how EXCITING! brings me back to how happy i was at the ultrasound with kaylin! it was surreal to see "it" moving around...made it all real for me! so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very exciting. I missed the announcement. So congratulations. I don't think I could wait either.

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats, how exciting! I did the SAME thing at our 12.4 wk sono last month. I totally saw boy parts and wanted to wait till the birth. but i am thinking of finding out in 2 weeks at wk20 and not telling anyone :) i feel cheesy since I told everyone we were definitely waiting...lol. good luck to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These pictures are amazing! Your little boy is so adorable as well - such a cute blog! Found it through Young & Restless - thanks for participating in the giveaway! : )

    Meg
    www.paulyandmeg.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete