12.6.11

We went to YO GABBA GABBA

Guess where we went last night? Oh my post title gave it away? We went and watched YO GABBA GABBA live. The place was packed out, I was a little worried how Harper would handle his first concert, it was so loud there was so many crazy screaming little children. Harper had the best time and so did we!

Harper has always been a dancer but last night I saw dancing of another kind, I had to hold tight, he was jumping up and down. I would have taken photos but they were confiscating SLR's at the door. Boo.

Last night was worth the 60 dollar parking ticket, worth keeping my little man up past his bed time, even if it meant a crippled arm from having to hold his hand from the front seat of the car on the way home to stop the tears.  Worth it? Totally.




5 comments:

  1. That red jacket is gorgeous!!!! I get to wear jackets like 4 times a year here in Louisiana:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! When my little man gets a little older I so want to take him to that I think he would totally love it! OH and I love your blogs new look! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!

    And we're big YGG fans, too! Our gal had a blast year, and we're taking her again this fall.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am really lucky I had a friend do my blog design for me. She is really good at it and offered to do it for me.

    ReplyDelete