21.6.11

Our Weekend

This weekend we went back to the country for my little sisters 18th birthday, do you remember being 18?
I do. Sort of.

My brother and his girlfriend came from Perth and we all went out for dinner. It was past Harpers bed time so he stayed home with Grandma.

We got home early, 11ish. to tell you the truth I couldn't wait to crawl into bed. Ok crawl into bed and to poke Harper. I love him in our bed. (mostly).

The next day we went to my dads to say goodbye to my brother and his girlfriend, before they flew back to Perth.

There is something pretty special about watching my little brother hold Harper. The way they adore each other even though they haven't spent much time together. It's really gorgeous, like really, really.

 I miss him, I hate that they live so far away.


3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a lovely weekend!! Nothing better than spending time with family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel that way watching my dad hold my daughter. It's pretty awesome to have family that adores your kid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable photo. Sounds like a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete