13.10.10

HOOOOOOOOO ARE YOU? HOOOO HOOOO!



I'm linking up with NIGHT OWL CRAFTING
Check out her blog it is rad




HOOOOOOOOO ARE YOU?

HOOOO HOOOO!
Here are this week's question? 

1. How tall are you? How tall do you WISH you were?
I'm not sure exactly how tall I am, I guess that's bad right? 
I think I am 5'8". My husband is taller than me so I'm happy with my height.

2. Do you have a birthmark? Where?
Yes, I have two. One is high on my right thigh, It is quite large and pink in color it has faded a lot over the years. I have another on the back of my ankle it is light brown they don't bother me.

3. What is your biggest money waster?
Coffee and cute baby things. If you asked me a year ago my answer would have been cute things for me, Funny how once you have a child you kind of put yourself at the bottom of the list. Must get on to that and waste some money on cute things for me.

 4. What song are you tired of?
Hickory dickey dock sang by me. When every Harper cries it is what I sing to make him stop, I'm tired of singing it.

5. What stresses you out most?
Harper and his allergies, It's a constant stress. I also stress about when I will go back to work.



NightOwlCrafting

No comments:

Post a Comment