29.8.10

Am I losing my mind???

The last week or two I have been really crazy, After leaving the sink running and overflowing, opening the car door into my head which gave me a massive egg head and just always being in a tired daydream I decided to get serious and went and buy a pregnancy test. The results came back negative!!!
 I was generally shocked I mean I thought I had even felt a baby move which brings me to the question am I losing my mind? When I think back I began to feel worse from the time my son started sleeping better (only up once a night) not sure but I am thinking now that I'm getting some sleep my body is trying to make up for the last few months. I mean I'm in bed by 8.30 at night and get Harper up at 7 in the morning. Did anyone else having this tired crazy thing happen after they got more sleep?



This photo has nothing to do with my post just liked it! My man and I before baby

1 comment:

  1. I think it has something to do with your guts are all different after having a baby. At least that's what I tell myself. I could have sworn I was pregnant (because you know what it feels like, right??) at least 3 separate times since having my kiddo but always have negative test results. Beautiful baby by the way!

    ReplyDelete